Chung Wah Chinese School Leeming
Chung Wah Chinese School Leeming is a not for profit, teacher and volunteer powered community school and has been since it was set up in 1991 by Chung Wah Association Inc. Students and parents love connecting with one another and having the chance to learn and express themselves in their mother tongue and celebrate traditional festivities.
For children and adults of any ethnicity or language background who want to learn Mandarin Chinese Language, we operate Saturday morning language classes (9am – 11.30am) and cultural activity classes (11.30am – 12.30pm) at Leeming Senior High School. Enrol and enjoy these benefits:
- Learn with experienced and passionate native Chinese teachers (learn from the experts!)
- Affordable fees, among the cheapest in Perth, WA – from only $395 per year (doesn’t bust your budget)
- Covers Playgroup, Kindergarten to Year 12, and Adults (parents can learn too)
- Library full of Chinese books, comics, and videos, including tons of new material (lots of free resources to tap into)
- Engaging cultural extra-curricular activities such as traditional dance, martial arts, chess, diabolo, etc. from $120 per year (develop holistically and in a fun way)
- Engaging, educational cultural events (lots of activities to suit everyone)
- Join 400+ children and adult language students
- Free parking and easy access at Leeming Senior High School
请发邮件至 [email protected] 或者致电 0401 686 306 咨询报名。
Click here to read the July newsletter
Thank you for supporting the Dragon Boat Festival. Here are some photos of the highlights.
PARENT’S MEET & GREET MORNING TEA SATURDAY, 04 MARCH 2017 09:10 AM ADMINISTRATION OFFICE Dear Parents, As you might or might not be aware our Leeming Chinese School is a Not-For-Profit entity. We are powered by volunteering parents when it comes to running and managing the school. You can make a difference and have your […]