Chung Wah Chinese School Leeming
Chung Wah Chinese School Leeming is a not for profit, teacher and volunteer powered community school and has been since it was set up in 1991 by Chung Wah Association Inc. Students and parents love connecting with one another and having the chance to learn and express themselves in their mother tongue and celebrate traditional festivities.
For children and adults of any ethnicity or language background who want to learn Mandarin Chinese Language, we operate Saturday morning language classes (9am – 11.30am) and cultural activity classes (11.30am – 12.30pm) at Leeming Senior High School. Enrol and enjoy these benefits:
- Learn with experienced and passionate native Chinese teachers (learn from the experts!)
- Affordable fees, among the cheapest in Perth, WA – from only $395 per year (doesn’t bust your budget)
- Covers Playgroup, Kindergarten to Year 12, and Adults (parents can learn too)
- Library full of Chinese books, comics, and videos, including tons of new material (lots of free resources to tap into)
- Engaging cultural extra-curricular activities such as traditional dance, martial arts, chess, diabolo, etc. from $120 per year (develop holistically and in a fun way)
- Engaging, educational cultural events (lots of activities to suit everyone)
- Join 400+ children and adult language students
- Free parking and easy access at Leeming Senior High School
请发邮件至 ChineseSchool.Leeming@gmail.com 或者致电 0401 686 306 咨询报名。
Further to our earlier announcement regarding the Chinese Cultural Day and Screening of The Grandmaster hosted by Curtin University on Friday 29 April 2016, unfortunately, the outdoor movie screening has been cancelled due to weather forecast. As such, Chung Wah Chinese School will not be participating in the event. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
SMC Announcement Please note that there will be a Chinese Cultural Day and Screening hosted by Curtin University Friday 29 April 2016. Activities and performances provided by the Chung Wah Association. Learn how to do Chinese calligraphy and paper cutting, watch a Kung Fu demonstration, Lion Dancing and the Chung Wah Cultural Dance troupe. Indulge in […]
As per our previous announcement the FOOTY Class is back in our school!!!!! The Footy Class conducted by the Western Australian Football Commission (WAFC) for this year 2016 will continue in term 2 from 14th May to 18th June 2016, Sat 1130am-1230pm.Boys and girls from ages 4-17 years of age are welcome to join for […]